Friday, July 3, 2009

Literary Assaults

Hello Readers!

This week I'm preparing my assults on a handful of literary journals. To be honest, I'm becoming less interested in the more established mags (POETRY, APR, etc) and more concerned with smaller independent organizations.

Among my targets are:

Weave Magazine

"Our aesthetic encompasses work that makes the mundane magical, finds humor even in dark situations, and gives the feminist voice a space to express itself."


The Barefoot Muse A Journal of Formal and Metrical Verse


2River Online and Print Journal with poem podcasts

Alimentum

Journal of Food.


Apple Valley Review



In other news, I'm trying to get my chapbook manuscript "Domestic Violets" polished enough to send out---anyone interested in lending a critical eye? email me at matthewamadeusvetter@gmail.com

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather!

Matt

No comments: