Monday, August 11, 2008

Introduction


Good Morning Readers,

Before I begin my introduction, I would like to thank Jill for inviting me to join this blog. I'm excited to begin this dialogue with her and to share it with a community of writers.

About me: Like Jill, I'm a recent graduate of Spalding University's MFA in Writing Program. As a poet, my work is primarily concerned with representations of the domestic sphere; but I'm also interested in interactions between the human world and the natural world. My poems have appeared or are forthcoming in Coe Review, The Louisville Review, New Southerner and Midwest Quarterly. I live in Morehead, Kentucky with my wife and two boys.

Please visit this blog often to read about my current research projects, examinations of particular elements of craft/poems, book/journal reviews, etc.

No comments: